Friday, October 30, 2015

My Shopping Experience on Shoespie-Shoespie Reviews

This is one customer's real shopping experience on Shoespie, which we found on shoespie reviews. I think it will help you know more on online shopping.
"I was skeptical about shopping from china "Shoespie" exceeded my expectations. i ordered a pair of high heel shoes for myself. "perfect" then ordered another ankle boots for my mum. the price and the material was beyond description. this highheels was amazing. i have ordered 5 pairs of all heels from them with no complaints either. every time i contacted with them, they responded within 24 hrs. both my heels were ordered well in advance of my nedd time. so any reasonable delay would be no problem, my 1st shoes i was emailed and told it would be shipped out a few days later than the promised date and they refunded me $22.00 (usd) for my inconvenience, (The shoes did arrive when promised!) the 2nd shoes again I ordered early enough and was told again it would ship out a few days later than promised (ordered during high volume shoes buy season) Again I was refunded 36.00 USD for my inconvenience. I HAVE NOTHING BUT HIGH PRAISES FOR THIS COMPANY! It's a big company and any company is going to have hiccups every once in a while.......I have and will continue to recommend SHOESPIE to my friends! "
After read this passage from our customer, how do you think about Shoespie? Maybe you've seen some other comments or complaints on Shoespie, but please be calm to read something sincere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment