Monday, July 18, 2016

My Unforgettable Shopping Experience on Shoespie-Shoespie Reviews

Hello, everyone, do you want to know some customers' real shopping experience on us? If so, you can read one via shoespie reviews


This wedding dress is so beautiful, right?
The next, we'll read one customer's shoespie reviews:

Was very nervous, but my transactions were fabulous!
I searched high and low for as many reviews as possible for this site, and there seemed to be quite a few customers who got items they did not order, or the shoes were used, or they had problems returning. I've been wanting to try Stuart Weitzman shoes for years and shoespie was the only site where they were affordable for me, with discounts of up to 85% off for some of the pairs I wanted. Now, in my past experience, such discounts, especially at sites like DSW, are too good to be true, and the reason luxury items are priced so low is because they are defective, have scratches, discoloration, or were floor models. But, I thew caution to the wind and ordered 2 pairs of Weitzman boots, which cost me almost 400 dollars. To my surprise, the shoes arrived brand new, no defects, perfect fit - the only defect I noticed, was that one of the shoe boxes was a little raggedy and had small pieces of tape on the side. I don't care about that as long as the shoes themselves were in pristine condition. I was so pleased, I ordered a 3rd pair that same night and it too arrived with no problem. So, whether a fluke or a chance of luck, I had a very good experience. Can't vouch for returns, however, and hopefully will never have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment