Friday, August 12, 2016

"Love This Wonderful & Useful Shopping on Shoespie"-Shoespie Reviews

May have your attention, please? Today, shoespie reviews will share some really useful and interesting shopping experience on shoespie, hope you'll read them all.


Firstly, let's read this reviewer's shoespie reviews on the shopping experience.
I have always been a shoespie shoe-shopping kind of girl. What's not to love about going online, not having to try on anything, not having to wait in lines and having shoes show up at your door within a DAY or TWO!? What, they don't fit right or just don't suit your fancy, no worries - send them back for FREE! I had a poor shipping experience with them once about 5 years, where they accidentally shipped the wrong pair of shoes to me 3 TIMES before finally getting the shoe model and size correct to what was ordered. It turned out being a barcode issue in their plant - boxes were mislabeled with incorrect SKUS and the wrong item was accidentally being re-picked an re-shipped in error repeatedly. It really wasn't a painful experience bc this company has the BEST customer service I have ever experienced online. Agents called and emailed me about the status of my order every step of the way, their emails are fun and made me laugh and I really didn't mind the hassle bc they took the time to take care of me. I ended up scoring VIP status through this experience which has allowed me to be part of a 1-day free shipping club which I absolutely LOVE. Best part of shoespie these days is that they don't just sell shoes, they sell clothes and all kind of other great merch which has allowed me to find the majority of my attire on shoespie. Thanks shoespie's, you've made my life so much easier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment