Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Shoespie Color Block Purfle Lace Up Sandals Reviews

This is one of the most popular high heel sandals from shoespie and hope you'll like it. The following you'll read some shoespie reviews on it.


How do you think about it? Now, let's read some shoespie reviews below.
Love these shoes. They are very sexy and I've worn them all day at work and dancing all night and they are very comfy. The color is just what I was looking for, the faded lemon yellow. Beautiful shoes. Very different. Fortunately I listened to the service and chose half size larger since I have flat feet. I got the yellow size 7. Ture to size. fits well. Like the color and the tassels. I probably will buy the other color some day.
Look great with my jeans in early spring.They can be both casual wearing or matching my evening dress. Well, not evryone can handle 11cm high heel, for me it's okay to wear them on some occasions. Love these shoes. They are gorgeous! Not the most comfortable but I wore them for an entire work day with no major pain. Very flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment