Monday, June 19, 2017

Shoespie Beauty Reviews

Hello, all. Nice day! Today, you're so luck to be here to read some shoespie reviews from our customers. Just enjoy.


I've been looking for a NUDE color and stylish shoes to match with my clothes. Shoespie makes such great quality and cushioned shoes. They were a little tight in the toe, but this to be expected with pointy toe shoes. They felt better after walking for a little while. I love my shoes. The color is perfect! The fit is also as expected. I wear an 8 and I bought an 8 and it fits nicely. These look so great! They're exactly like the picture. The quality was good. The heel doesn't wobble when you walk - it's solid and sturdy. I love that I finally own stilettos that are thinner than a pencil! They're beautiful and look much more expensive than they were.

Really love these shoes! They're exactly as I had hoped they'd be! I'm a size 8 in normal shoes and these fit perfect. I wore these out the first time to my birthday dinner and I felt great in them. The transparent sides make my feet slim, very happy with my purchase! These shoes are a beauty !! My foot fits perfectly. A must buy!!These shoes are HOT!!! I'm usually a 9.5 or 10 and based on the reviews I ordered a 9.5 and they fit perfectly. They're high but not hard to walk in and they were comfortable. You could also tell that the company took time and consideration in packaging. I'll definitely be ordering more shoes from them.

Have you finished reading them all? How do you think about shoespie now? If you want to know more, please visit shoespie fashion reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment