Friday, December 25, 2015

Great selection, fast delivery, and super-easy returns-Shoespie Reviews

Many of you may see some people make complaints on shoespie about their items and customer service. However, each one has his own opinion. Maybe you should read some shoespie reviews to know the details.

"Among the best online companies I've ever done business with. If there is ever something I need... Shoespie is the first place I go. It's always shipped quickly and priced very competitively. "

"My order was placed at about 2015-08-03 7:30pm. I ordered a pair of much needed new work shoes. I am going on a business trip today (friday) and I really didn't even expect to get them so soon. Shoespie immediately upgraded my shipment to 2-day and guarenteed delivery by end of day Friday. That was kewl. I still didn't expect them to be here before I leave at 10:00 am. Imagine to my surprise when I came home at 2005-08-04 6:00 pm and my shoes were already here!!!!! I can actually wear them on my trip! Shoespie, I don't know how you did it. You got my order to me in UNDER 24 hours. Thanks~!"

"Super fast shipping, great store. Great website, first place to go to for shoes online"

"Very great!! Fast shipping!! Pretty good Customer service. I ordered on Saturday night (July 3). They shipped it even on Sunday, although UPS would not ship it untill July 5. I'm very happy with their efficient work. I've bought five pairs of shoes from them. I'll be back again and again. I love this store."

"I've ordered from Shoespie quite a few times, and I would easily order from them again. Every time I've ordered, they've been able to ship overnight when I've only paid for standard delivery. I'm sure they do that with everyone, since it generates good feelings toward their store, but if it means I get my shoes in a day or two, that's fine by me. 

Great selection, fast delivery, and super-easy returns if necessary. I had to return a pair of shoes for not fitting right, and it was no problem whatsoever. I don't even bother going to brick and mortar shoe stores anymore."

Now, you know shoespie reviews and may have your own opinion on this topic. Tell us your opinion on Shoespie freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment