Thursday, December 10, 2015

"The best online shopping experience"-Shoespie Reviews

Hi, do you want to read some shoespie reviews here? I think it would be very helpful for your online shopping. Ok, you can start here:

"When I first heard about Shoespie I was skeptical, they had a lot of bad review but I went against my better judgement and ordered anyways. I received my packages so fast. I ordered on a Monday got them on Wednesday. They have 24 hr customer service. She was extremely polite and answered all my questions. I would recommend this site to anyone which I have already. They even sent me a 10$ off coupon with my order "

"Excellent! I ordered a pair of shoes I have been obsessing over for weeks. I ordered them Saturday 3 Oct, and received them today, 6 Oct. They are perfect and exactly what I wanted. I also love the pay my way option. I will definitely use online shoes again. Thanks for the amazing service."

"The best online shopping experience hands down, returning a pair of uncomfortable shoes was a simple process of putting them back in the box and using the preprinted label.
The sales are awesome!!!

"I was very worried about my purchases from shoespie.com, as I was a dodo bird and didn't do any research on the company until after I had placed my order! I saw several reviews stating people hadn't got the product they had ordered. I am pleased to say that I was delighted with the shipping, which was quite fast. Also VERY happy with the quality of product. I received my 1st purchase in 3days. I did not pay extra for fast delivery, so I was pleasantly surprised by the arrival. The day I received my 1st order I ordered 2 more pair of shoes from the bogo sale. $21.98 for a pair of New Balance sandels, AND a pair of combat boots. They just arrived today and again very happy with both pair. I am sorry to hear that others did not have great service from shoespie.com, however I had to put in a good word for the company! Too often we write only bad reviews! I will definitely be using shoespie.com again. And if you haven't already, give them a chance! =) "

Now, do you want to buy some shoes from them? If not, you can read more shoespie reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment