Wednesday, December 9, 2015

"My first time using this site, ordered three pairs of shoes."-Shoespie Reviews

Hi, everyone, where do you usually go shopping online? Have you buy some shoes from Shoespie? How much do you know it? Maybe you can read some shoespie reviews to get more information on it.

“great experience.”
8/18/15
My first time using this site, ordered three pairs of shoes. I loved every pair. great value and great price. Will purchase from them again. Also quick delivery.

“I found the perfect shoes for my wedding here”
5/11/14
I found the perfect shoes for my wedding here. Fast free delivery and I got my dyeable silk shoes for less than $100. To make sure I would not end up with blistered feet on my wedding day I have worn them around the house for a number of hours and they are so comfortable. Now I can't wait to try dancing in them but that will have to wait.

“I have bought several pairs of shoes from Shoespie...”
7/9/13
I have bought several pairs of shoes from Shoespie and have never had a bad experience. One pair didn't fit, I went online for return instructions. I then prepaid for a return label for UPS. I put the label on the box and dropped them off at a UPS store. NO problems. My refund was processed back into my bank account in a timely matter.

“Found a pair of Asics I really wanted”
1/18/14
Found a pair of Asics I really wanted. Expensive for me, but for the brand/shoe label they were decent. I bough Asics Mexico 66s. Classic. They have a lot of different shoe choices. My specific size and colour choice wasn't in their warehouse, so they said it would ship 2-3 days (my guess they had to get the shoes from the manufacturer then ship out). I received my shoes very fast, considering, and great packaging. Exactly what I ordered, maybe half a size too big--but that could easily be because they are "unisex" shoes (in male sizes) so the size had to be converted for female. They also have free shipping and returns.

Now, how do you think about Shoespie? Do you want to buy your shoes from here? If you still a little worried about the site, you can read more shoespie reviews here. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment