Sunday, December 27, 2015

My first shopping experience on shoespie-Shoespie Reviews

This is one customer's real experience on shoespie, after reading this shoespie reviews, you can tell us your opinion on shoespie. Enjoy.

"Prior to my first visit to Shoespie.com, the thought of buying shoes online seemed like it would be more of a hassle than it was worth. I mean, what if it doesn't fit? What would I do then? (I must also mention I was never one of those people who own 100 pairs of shoes, and coordinate outfits with clothes and whatnot. I usually rely on 2 pairs of shoes until they bite the dust, then the toil of finding new shoes begins.)

After hearing rave reviews about Shoespie' FREE and not to mention supefast shipping, and that returns were free (THEY pay the shipping for YOUR returns!) I thought I would see if they had any shoes I would like just so I could try out their service.

That was a bad idea. They have a massive selection of shoes. You would find only a fraction of styles at your local mall (I hate malls). 

Want Mary Jane style shoes? Type in Mary Jane in the search engine and every type of shoe that falls into that category pops up. 

Find a pair of cute shoes but have no idea how they fit? People who've bought the shoes rate how they fit (if the width was too narrow, if you should buy a half size up, etc) and you can read their review of the comfort and style of that particular shoe.

I once ordered a pair of shoes mistaking it for another pair I was eyeing, and immediately realized my mistake after sending the order. I promptly emailed (yea yea, I should have called but I'm lazy, okay) and asked if they could remove the shoe from my order. 

Now, if this had been some other store, I KNOW I would have gotten back the canned response, "Sorry Cust# 123243423, You order has already shipped..." but Shoespie not only took the shoe out of my order, the person who replied to my email was actually very nice and upgraded my shipping to 2-day. I was amazed at the fact that an actual person typed a response to me, instead of sending me a generic form letter and tacking their name at the bottom (which a lot of online stores do, and which makes me think they are all run by robots).

Every pair of shoes I've bought have been delivered straight to my door the morning the day after. Seriously. 

I once had to return a pair (it was too small), and all I had to do was fill out a small form on the website and print out a return label. I stuck it on the box, headed over to usps.com and requested a package pickup. It_was_that_easy.


Now, my only complaint about Shoespie is that it turned me into a total shoe buying addict! Kidding of course. They are the BEST place to buy shoes online, I've recommended them to countless people."           

Now, what's your opinions on this topic about first shopping experience on shoespie? Read more shoespie reviews here!                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment