Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Shoespie Reviews for Glamorous Ankle Wrap Buckel Decorated Ankle Boots

I've never try to wear a pair of ankle boots before, but I just want to have a try when seeing this Glamorous Ankle Wrap Buckel Decorated Ankle Boots on shoespie. It's so charming and I fall in love with it for the first sight. The red color is amazing which gives me a feeling of elegance. I saw some people had bought from here and given feedback on the website. 
This is the ankle boots I said above, how do you think about it? I'd like to read some shoespie ankle boots reviews with you together here. 
they are really comfortable would definitely recommend especially as the heel is comfortable.-Review by OCTAV**
    This is my favorite stiletto heel,loving everything of them,the assorted color make this shoes so delicate,very nice high heel shoes.-Review by Andr**
        The price is very reasonable, and the boots are so wonderful.-Review by alyxebau**


No comments:

Post a Comment