Wednesday, October 19, 2016

"Impeccable Customer Service"-Shoespie Reviews

Many of you may don't know Shoespie, and some of you may be the old customer of Shoespie. If you don't know, please read the following shoespie reviews where you can get a quick understand. 


Let's read the following shoespie reviews together.

Purchased some shoes with a $25 coupon and returned two pairs but the discount wasn't reapplied to the remaining shoes I kept. Customer service rep Jenna B. explained only gift cards are reapplied but kindly offered me another coupon to use toward the shoes I kept. I told her how appreciative I was being pregnant and my shoes not fitting. A week later I was pleasantly surprised by a gift box containing shoespie branded baby items! I haven't used shoespie much but they've won me over with their impeccable customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment