Thursday, February 16, 2017

The design is timeless so I expect I'll wear them again.-Shoespie Reviews

I love them can't wait to wear Beautiful and fairly comfortable for a special occasion shoe! These shoes are stunning!! They actually fit perfectly but I would have been okay to order 1/2 size larger. I wear a size 8 and this is true to size fit. The heel is perfect and it's very comfortable. The design is timeless so I expect I'll wear them again. Love love love them more stunning than I could have imagined.-Shoespie Reviews
Absolutely in love with these shoes! I took everyone's advice and ordered a size up. (Usually a size 8.5 but got a 9.) I think I could've ordered my regular size. But other than that, AMAZING shoes!Fits beautifully and looks fantastic on my feet These shoes are absolutely perfect in every way!! I am so in love with them, they are ever so slightly snug and I would perhaps recommend going up half a size, that said my feet are wider than average and I fit better into wide-fit shoes, if that's you then size up by a half! If you consider your feet narrow or average then they should be fine! They are so beautiful and worth every penny. Also, amazingly fast delivery to the UK!I don't think I realized from the photo how sparkly/glam they are!-Shoespie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment