Sunday, November 27, 2016

“This boot has such a distinctive”-Shoespie Reviews

I was so obsessed with the look of this boot that I finally caved and bought it during one of Shoespie's special sales. I am SO glad I did! This boot has such a distinctive, fashionable look, is very well made, and is comfortable as well. I love this with black leggings, skirts, or jeans. Versatile and a total eye-catcher for sure!-Shoespie Reviews


This shoe is very detail and you will receive a lot of complement and you will turn head ,ladies buy this booties before it sale out , Shoespie Reviews please size up if you feet wide , the heel is wide comfortable.the fit was perfect.These boots are beautiful and sexy. The heel is just slightly high for me so it wouldn't be an everyday boot but definitely a great boot for going out to dinner or on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment