Sunday, February 19, 2017

Made me so fabulous!-Shoespie Reviews

Great for dressing up an outfit or standing out on your wedding! Love these shoes!!Beautiful colors in person! Very sexy shoe-Shoespie Reviews. A must add to your shoe game.They fit perfect and are GORGEOUS!!! I love them!!!!!Beautiful! More beautiful in person! Love love loved them!

Made me so fabulous! I wore this last Wednesday when I attended my sister's wedding and she said that it made me look so charming!The shoes are darling and people just adore them. They aren't the most comfortable but what we women go through to look good!Obsessed with this shoe! I wear a 5.5 and it's hard for me to find shoes for my smaller foot size...These fit perfectly and will look fabulous with all my spring and summer mini dresses when I want to dress them up! Classic and set style.Love these shoes fit is good. Just have to get use to walking in them.They are just beautiful. The color is magnificient. They fit exactly right. quality is beyond compare.



Beautiful and fairly comfortable for a special occasion shoe!These shoes are absolutely beautiful and are so comfortable!-Shoespie Reviews I wear a size 8, ordered a size 8 and they fit perfectly. They make your feet glitter and sparkle, saving your ankles from a life time of boredom! Great for dressing up an outfit or standing out on your wedding! Love these shoes!!Great for Summer!I love these shoes. I am contemplating getting them in the red color as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment