Monday, March 6, 2017

“My first pair of style boots and I love them.”-Shoespie Reviews

Today, we'll continue to discuss some common cases on Shoespie you may meet. Please read the following Shoespie Reviews.

100% the same with the pic on site,and I love it so much,will buy again. Buy it for my wife as her birthday president,and the customer service is very nice and give me much more suggestions.My wife like the boots. First time to shop on shoespie,the style is fashinable and the shoes I receive is top quality and same as pictures on the website.

Receive the bootie.Waaa.. Beyond my exprctation,very very fashion style. These become my new favotire boots. These boots are super cute and comfortable! I wore them to a night club and i was neable to dance all night without my feet killing me. Would def recommend these shoes to everyone. Thinking of getting another color!

I just got them in the mail. I got the black microfiber pair. I love it!!! It is exactly like the picture. Makes me want to get another pair. I love this boot. It fits just right. I wish it did come in a wide, because my ankles have a tendency to swell. They're comfortable so I'm able to walk a distance in them. My first pair of style boots and I love them. I can walk in these all day and my foot does not get tired. The heel is perfect, I've worn with jeans and dress slacks. I love them so much.

I loved this shoe when I saw it. Perfect for work and above casual nights out. The price was unbelievable and the shoes are so comfortable. Good quality boot, true to size, comfortable, good for work or play Happy with color, style and comfort. Happy with price and quality. Fits well as expected - sleek looking leather - comfortable - zippers make fun jingly sound when walking :) great pair of boots very comfortable , true size, I'll definitely recommend this purchase. Needed new black boots for Fall. These are perfect with my black slacks. The heels are just the right height. This is my first Shoespie Reviews shoe purchase. Only one complaint-they could use a little arch support. I ordered size 7.5 which give me a little bit room to wear socks. The booties look so stylish and nice. With the price I paid it is all worth it. They are comfy to wear all day and look good with jeans and leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment