Monday, April 10, 2017

Shoespie Knee High Boots Reviews

You may don't know that the knee high boots on shoespie.com are also so popular among our customers. Many of them order this kinds of boots for these days, they can not only keep warm but also very stylish. Shoespie reviews may show some of you.



I just show some of them for you and if you want to know more, please come to our website. Most of them have a great discount and you can catch this chance to get it. Just a few days, there're so many customers ordered them and left us some shoespie reviews, which you can read below. Thank you.

”I was skeptical because of the price. But I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality and fit. I have skinny legs and boots never fit. But these are perfect. Wish there were more colors. I ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS BUYING BOOTS BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE SMALL THEY DANGLE IN THEM NOT THESE THEY LOOK GREAT... They make me feel like fighting injustice the world over! Good for rainy days when I don't want to risk damaging my real leather boots.“

"I was in love the moment I opened the box! They fit great, the leather is beautiful, they're not too pointy, easy to walk in, just amazing! These boots are amazing! True to size and the color in the photo is accurate. I love these boots and wear them almost every day. They are simple enough to go with everything. I was a little skeptical of buying shoes online without trying them on, but these were exactly what I was hoping they would be. I love boots and wear boots almost everyday during winter season. This one is perfect , i can match it with any color. Love it! These bots are awesome, I love them, they fit well and look great. This was an awesome buy."

No comments:

Post a Comment