Saturday, May 27, 2017

Shoespie Peep Toe Rattan Grass Wedge Sandals Reviews

Hi, do you love wedge heels? Some people love it so much because it's not only increase your height also very is very comfortable. So, let's look at the wedge heel sandals from shoespie reviews below.


How about this wedge heel sandals? It has red and black colors and I think the red is very beautiful.

You may also read some shoespie reviews on wedge heels on shoespie.
The heel is very high at least 13cm I can tell. I wonder if I can handle such high heels but the shoes are cute and nice anyway. Very high wedge, but easy and comfortable to wear. I can walk firmly on them and they do not hurt my feet. Really fit me great. I bought second pair besides the first from last summer. The shoes are great. I wore them the whole summer vacation with no concern. Got recommend from my friend. They are my style and look even better than picture. Quality seems nice. Hope they are durable enough. I have received these cute sandals. The heel walks so firm though it's 15cm high. I wear them with both pants and skirts.

Try them on immdediately once got the delivery. Comfortable and good looking. Let's see if they are durable on quality later. Nice shoes and fortunately I have narrow feet. My sister liked them but could not take them away becaues her feet are flat to the front of the shoes The shoes are beautiful,light and comfortable. I like them very match. The size is true. I'm happy to stand taller with them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment