Saturday, November 18, 2017

Shoespie Ankle Boots Reviews

This is black high heel sexy ankle boots shared by Shoespie Reviews. What do you think of these boots? Do you like it? It is the best-selling items at Shoespie. many customers give it high praise. If you have interest in it, please read following reviews to get to know about it. 
The boots are just like the picture.The color of these boots are beautiful and look more than they are worth.I would definitely recommend these to anyone who asked me. They are so nice.
The shoes arrived really fast!! They are very very beautiful and look super sexy. Great quality. From the box, they feel awesomely comfortable and to the way they are packed, incredible!
I love these shoes for a classic black pump. I was able to comfortably wear these shoes for about four hours. Granted...it was my first time wearing them and I was standing for about 2 hours total. Since I need extra support I may consider getting an insole for more cushion and arch support. This shoe is nicely constructed and stylish. One thing that is important to me is the "pinch" at ankle that allows the back of the show to hug your heel and not slip up and down. The heel is comfortable and helps correct my posture. The small platform helps to take the pressure off of the ball of the foot.
Very happy with this purchase. Very comfortable and height of boot is high enough to not show top of boot when wearing jeans and sitting. Easy to put on and take off. Actually considering buying a second pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment