Friday, November 25, 2016

"I love my new red shoes, and suitable in size"-Shoespie Reviews

It goes with everything. Highly recommend.Beautiful red high heels. comfortable and steady. Shoe is true to size.Granddaughter loved them but heels to high for her so had to return them. But very beautiful & cute.Beautiful red high heels. comfortable and steady-Shoespie Reviews.


The look is beautiful like a princess, Shoespie Reviews I'm looking for to stepping out in my red shoes.I bought these in red and they are beautiful! The colour is fairly true to what is in the picture. Such beautiful shoes.My wife absolutely loved these shoes and they looked fabulous on her feet for the party.They are so comfortable to wear' I could wear them the whole day and also they could fit any fashion. Lots of compliments.Perfect fit! Perfect shoe!!! Uber sexy.....i love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment