Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Shoespie Reviews-“Excellent and very kind service”

Let's read some shoespie reviews together:


They handled my matter in the fastest, best way...I am so very happy with this company! the best shopping website/app ive used. great filters that help you find exactly what you need, great customer service, no hassle free returns. no silly monthly clubs to join,I have never found shoespie prices to be on the low side. For some things they may be. However, the fact that I can order 4 different shoes and send them all back for free is a great deal. I have terrible feet when it comes to shoes. With shoespie I have purchased 2 pairs of shoes, maybe 3, but that was after trying about 9 pairs. Free shipping in both directions made it well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment