Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Shoespie Reviews-Customers' Comments on Shoespie

Shoespie Reviews

By Shoespie Reviews 
Hi, everyone! Do you know shoespie? Have you bought some shoes from them? Maybe it's better to know details on it before shopping.

Read some shoespie reviews here. Hope it can be helpful for you.

"My experience with Shoespie doesn't concern an order I placed, but one someone placed using my credit card info. Some way or another my visa information was stolen and the crook went on an online shopping spree. Shoespie was the only company that held the order before charging my card because it was suspicious. They also attempted to contact me and my credit card issuer. I can't comment on their products or shipping speed, but I consider that excellent customer service."

"Great place to order shoes from. On time delivery, if not earlier in my case. I loved the shoes I purchased, but not the color. Returning it was very easy, and the processing time was fast as well. Definitely plan on buying the right color this time with using store credit. Shoespie is just awesome and easy."

"All companies should be live Shoespie! Great products! Amazing service! Everything is just where it should be.. Nothing more could be said about this great big shoe store."

I know it's still no enough to prove Shoespie is reliable, you can know more at shoespie reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment