Thursday, November 12, 2015

Shoespie Customers' Reviews

Shoespie Reviews
By Shoespie Reviews 
Hi, there! Please pay attention! Today I'll bring you some shoespie reviews, which may be helpful for your online shopping.

"Customer service went out of their way to make sure that i was satisfied with my order. Although they did not ship it over night, their customer service was very accommodating. "

"I ordered my hunter rain boots on May 5th at 2:39pm when i got home today May 11th at 4:12 they were here waiting for me. How is this possible? and did i mention free shipping? wow shoespie is truley amazing! also my return slip was inside with free shipping on my return if needed. but i love them and keeping them and ordering more shoes next paycheck. You can not go wrong with shoespie"

Now, how do you think about Shoespie? Do you also think it's a reliable website for shoes buying? Maybe you can know more details on comments & complaints for shoespie.



No comments:

Post a Comment