Thursday, May 5, 2016

Colorful Applique Dress Sandals-Shoespie Reviews

This is Colorful Applique Dress Sandals from Shoespie. You can see the details the following and also there’re some shoespie reviews for you reading!
11985596_2
How do you think about this high heel sandals?
Now, let’s read some shoespie reviews from customers:
I ordered my wedding heels through PayPal with this site and and after calling them twice to make sure they didn’t forget about my dress because they kept telling me different days to wait but I finally received it April 8 after I ordered it March 21. When I recieved the shoes it was beautiful. The only thing is I went and ordered the dress according to the size on their charts but it is way to big so I have to get it altered but if you should order from here get it at least 2 or 3 sizes down from your size on the chart. But other than that the service was great and I have to mention that I Also paid for express shipping and threat stitching in the inside was perfect and I would order from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment