Thursday, November 19, 2015

I have bought a lot of shoes from these guys-Shoespie Reviews

Ladies, pay attention please! Today we'd love to share 4 shoespie reviews here for you reading, hope you can get what you want here. 

A very good online shopping experience.

I have bought a lot of shoes from these guys over the years and they always deliver quickly and exchanges are no hassle, no problem. They may charge a little extra, but it's so worth the few dollars more! I bought a pair of shoes on some other site and they didn't fit but it cost me $26 to return them!!! Not with Shoespie.... these people know how to run an online store.

Outstanding store.

Great store. Great philosophy of customer service. They make videos for almost all of their products. The friendliest staff ever.

Shoespie is my go to store.

Every time I'm needing a particular product in a particular size or color. I go to Shoespie as they always seem to have it. They ship quick and their customer service is excellent.

Beat Shoespie

I have used shoespie several times in the past. Their pricing and delivery was excellent and what I liked best was being able to return something with no charge. Good selections as well.

Do you want to know more shoespie reviews here, ok, know more at shoespie reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment