Sunday, November 15, 2015

I like their return policy and love their shoes.-Shoespie Reviews

Hi, Guys, do you know shoespie? It is said that there are all kinds of shoes there, such as stiletto heels, platform heels, peep-toe heels, wedge heels, flat shoes, knee high boots, anklets, ankle boots, handbags and so on. Really a paradise for shoes lovers. 

Such a super online shop for shoes, it's definitely has very good reputation, right? Ok, let's check some shoespie reviews here. 



Another Gold Standard company
This company is exactly as advertised-reliable, great prices, great return policies, great customer service-the best!

Win-WIn--easy to purchase/easy to return
This is a company that is totally focused on customer service. Both purchasing and returns could not be any easier. They are the standard to which other online vendors should aspire to emulate.

Fantastic - Who would guess that hard to fit feet can buy shoes online!
I wear a 10.5 shoe and because it's so hard to find shoes that fit I HATE SHOE SHOPPING. 
SO, I didn't enter into my shoespie relationship with big expectations. 

WOW, they consistently have OVER DELIVERED on my expectations EVERY TIME. Even when I recently returned a pair the process could not have been easier. LOVE LOVE LOVE SHOESPIE!

Quick to fit the hard to fit
My shoe size is rare enouigh the IF a shoe store has ANYTHING that fits me, it will always be a black dress shoe (at a premium price). However, twice I've found the shoes I wanted for a very reasonable price at shoespie. And they shipped immediately. Price, selection, and service - all at one store. Amazing!

How do you think about shoespie after reading the above shoespie reviews? Maybe you can say something here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment