Friday, November 6, 2015

All around great service and products-Shoespie Reviews

Hi, Guys, do you know shoespie? It is said that there are all kinds of shoes there, such as stiletto heels, platform heels, peep-toe heels, wedge heels, flat shoes, knee high boots, anklets, ankle boots, handbags and so on. Really a paradise for shoes lovers. 

Such a super online shop for shoes, it's definitely has very good reputation, right? Ok, let's check some shoespie reviews here. 



Like the website, like the way...

"i like website, i like the way they do..they ship to my country and many other places. well i found so many cheap shoes on shoespie, the design is very special. I bought a pair of shoes from them and received fastt. Like it so much. Thanks!"


Great change service to help me.
As a frequent customer of SHOESPIE.com I was very pleased when they invited me to be a VIP customer. I get free overnight shipping and free returns plus other perks. I have yet to be disappointed with their service. There are certain things I wish they would do differently/faster, but overall my experiences have been positive. All told I might have 3 pairs of shoes that I've kept of the 20 or so I've ordered from shoespie without any problems with the return process (other than the 7-14 day wait time to get my money back). 


5 stars for their service! 
"I love there fast delivery on their shoes. I ordered the wrong sized dress and was able to send it back for an exchange before the weekend! And received the right one just in a week, 5 stars for their service."


My favourite online shop for shoes buying.

"This is my favorite online store to buy shoes! Ordered some simplehuman® products here and got free ground shipping (365 Day Returns are also FREE). The package arrived in 10 days flat. Amazing. Will shop here again!"

Wow, we can read from the above shoespie reviews, it is so wonderful! Are you interested in shoespie for more? So pay close attention to our blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment