Monday, September 19, 2016

Amazing Dress Match-Shoespie Reviews

Hi, girls! How do you think about this dress match made by shoespie reviews? Which item do you love most? Just feel free to tell us!


I think all the items in this match are so beautiful and I especially like the handbag because it's really so cute! And you?

Let's read some shoespie reviews together.

And they have a great selection, lots of photos of the items, and helpful customer service! I've only used their 365 days return policy once, when I discovered a long forgotten about a pair of sneakers that didn't fit. I was embarrassed and thought I might not get a refund but voila! they stood behind their claim. What a great company!!

Margret in customer service was Phenomenal!!!! to say the very least. Great service!! I will be ordering my beautiful heels for my beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment