Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"I have purchased many items from this company. "-Shoespie Reviews

Good day! Everyone! Today, I'd love to read some shoespie reviews with you. Hope we can get some useful information together and have a nice online shopping experience.


Ok, let's start to read the following shoespie reviews:


Their merchandise has always been excellent in quality and in pricing. Whenever I order something, it is shipped out within 5 business days! They provide excellent customer service if I need to return an item, such as a pair of shoes that did not fit. As soon as they receive the returned item, they check it to make sure it is in the same good condition (unworn and/or unused.) If it meets their standards, they credit back my credit card! I have bought products from designer fragrances, too name brand manufacturers for my family and friends as gifts and for myself. There is NO shipping charge for anything no matter how small and lightweight it is or how large and heavy it is! So far, for the past several years, they have not charged any sales tax. This is my favorite online shipping site so far because of the above AND the variety and quality of their products. BTW, they have Detailed descriptions for most of their clothing and shoes with videos on shoes and boots! If a product is from past season and/or a discontinued style, they tell you right up front! You will not be disappointed shopping here. It is 100% better by far than Beyond The Rack and Gilt and Belk, to name a few others I avoid for various reasons. Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment