Friday, September 30, 2016

"Ordered a pair of boots"-Shoespie Reviews

Hi, everyone! Do you have some very comfortable day dresses? Today,shoespie reviews will share 2 comfortable day dresses with you all, hope you’ll enjoy.
img-set-2
Ordered a pair of boots that came within 2 days of placing the order, unfortunately the zipper had a defect so I had to return them. Called costumer service Monday, very nice lady, and the sent me a free shipping label. However I wouldn't had been able to track it so paid $12 for shipping just to have peace of mind. Boots were mailed back Tuesday, by Thursday I got a confirmation they had been returned and by Friday the refund showed up on my bank statement. I was concerned about the returning process based on reading other reviews and got positively surprised about how smooth they handled it. I would order from them again and return if I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment