Thursday, January 26, 2017

100% the same with the pic on site-Shoespie Reviews

Adorable and comfy Shoespie Reviews. I purchased black ones they go with everything especially skinny jeans.this bootie very comfortable you can wear them with boot cut or skinny and still look and feel great.Order 2 pair and both are very satisfing.The boots are just like the pictures,so my friends who love it needn't worry abaout that.So Good!



100% the same with the pic on site,and I love it so much,will buy again.Buy it for my wife as her birthday president,and the customer service is very nice and give me much more suggestions.My wife like the boots.First time to shop on shoespie,the style is fashinable and the shoes I receive is top quality and same as pictures on the website.These become my new favotire boots.These boots are super cute and comfortable! I wore them to a night club and i was neable to dance all night without my feet killing me. Would def recommend these shoes to everyone. Thinking of getting another color!-Shoespie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment