Tuesday, January 31, 2017

They look very attractive-Shoespie Reviews

Needed new black boots for Fall. These are perfect with my black slacks. The heels are just the right height. This is my first Shoespie Reviews shoe purchase. Only one complaint-they could use a little arch support.I ordered size 7.5 which give me a little bit room to wear socks. The booties look so stylish and nice. With the price I paid it is all worth it. They are comfy to wear all day and look good with jeans and leggings.


They look very attractive, also they are very comfortable.Comfy, could wear for ever and they look good with everything! True to size and the color is the best color. Would recommend to anyone. love I love these ankle boots. Definitely a good value, can be worn both; with jeans, and with dressy pants as well.

So surprised that these guys actually fit since I ordered them online and never expect online shoe orders to actually go well! I ordered a size 6 and they are actually true to size. Very comfortable and stylish.They are very, very comfortable like wearing sneakers comfortable. I highly recommend these boots on Shoespie Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment