Thursday, January 12, 2017

"These shoes are of great quality"-Shoespie Reviews

These shoes are of great quality and I guarantee you will not find them anywhere else at this price!-Shoespie Reviews They are taller shoes so you might want to get some shoe inserts to keep your feet comfy if you wear them for a while. The color is more beautiful in person than the picture shows. Love them.am well pleased, order cam in on time. the shooe looks good and i will order again.Bought these for my daughter and she LOVED them. True to size and comfortable!


These shoes are prettier than what you can see from the picture. There are comfortable to wear and just gorgeous.This shoe is very beautiful, it has a elegant style to it, i initially was looking for the gold, but i find this sliver one is beautiful. The profile and frontward look of this shoe makes for a full 360 good look. I truly love this shoe.great shoe, perfect heel and looked great,Love the looks of this shoe.. Very Comfortable for the 3hours worn.

I needed a pair of shoes to go with a teal dress for a wedding-Shoespie Reviews. When I saw these shoes they looked perfect. When they came I tried them on and they are perfect.Nice shoe just a bit to high to be comfortable to walk in during a party.Shoes fit very well and heel height was a bit taller than what I expected, but since I'm short I loved it. They looked great with my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment