Thursday, May 26, 2016

Charming V Neck Lace Backless Designer Wedding Dress-Shoespie Reviews

This is Charming V Neck Lace Backless Designer Wedding Dress shared by Shoespie Reviews. Now, you will see the details on it.

It's really very beautiful, right? Do you love this style?
Now, you can read some comments and complaints on it.
I received the dress yesterday by DHL and, OMG!! I'm in love with it! Nice quality and it looks exactly as the picture. The size is perfect for me. A big thanks! It tooks only 4 days to arrive (Italy)! Ero un po' scettica sull'acquistare il mio abito da sposa su internet ma penso di aver fatto la scelta giusta! Arrivato in 4 giorni, bello come nella foto e la taglia è perfetta per me. Ho letto in giro per il web varie recensioni negative ma per ciò che mi riguarda sono molto soddisfatta anche del servizio clienti, sono stati molto pazienti con me e hanno risposto a tutte le mie domande. Non vedo l'ora di indossarlo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment