Sunday, May 8, 2016

Shoespie Reviews-Do You Love Green?

Do you love this green dress match made by shoespie reviews?
Shoespie Reviews
How do you think about this shoes? Let’s read some shoespie reviewstogether:
what you see is what you get .
I am very pleased and happy with the quality of materials they use for the bag I purchased. I was a bit sad that my free v.i.p members gift(lipstick)I choose was all out, however they replaced it with a gift card for an online wine club. At least they replaced it.
Always delivers
I was hesitant to try JustFab because I didn’t want to commit to paying a monthly fee. After trying it out, I love it! Their shoes fit great, purses are quality made, clothes are super cute and comfortable. Returns are really easy and fast. I learned that I didn’t have to sign up for the VIP membership, but I didn’t get the cool deals that they offer. You also can skip paying for the month if you don’t feel like paying the monthly fee. I have ordered time and again from this company and they have always been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment