Thursday, May 12, 2016

Romantic Wedding Dress-Shoespie Reviews


Hello, everyone! Today, shoespie reviews will share a very romanticwedding dress with you all, hope you’ll enjoy!
11918052_1
Do you love this wedding dress? You can also read some shoespie reviewsthe follwoing:
I felt compelled after speaking with a customer service representative to leave a review somewhere, anywhere! I ordered a wrong size and after being a bit concerned about how much trouble this was going to be, I contacted shoespie customer service line. The lady I spoke with completely handled everything and even sent out, faster than originally sent, my new correct size and just simply asked I return the other within 14 days. She was so pleasant and with the hassle I’m used to from other companies this was completely refreshing. I would recommend highly, shoespie to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment