Thursday, February 2, 2017

Style and color are great.-Shoespie Reviews

These booties are very comfortable. Have worn them with tights and dresses, as well as with leggings. They are very versatile.Great color really classy. Received lots of compliments. Awesome addition to my wardrobe for sure. A must have.-Shoespie Reviews



Style and color are great. The shoe is comfortable.I wore it all day exploring Seattle and my feet was not sore. I have wide and it fit comfortably.Thankfully'I get a perfect pair of bootie!It is my style when i first saw it on shoespie.It is on sale and excitedly the bootie is a qulity one.Soooo love it.

I love these can't wait to buy them again, so far I don't need to because they are in such good condition even after almost a year.Fashionable look. I decided to buy it at the end.Its over expectation. Hope shoespie can display more pictures about the shoes.nice boots. very comfortable. would buy again.-Shoespie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment