Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I LOVE these booties.-Shoespie Reviews

I got these in black. Love that they come in a wide width. Very comfortable. I like them very much but a little pricey for a faux leather.-Shoespie Reviews

It is very appropriate that I am currently wearing these shoes now as I write this review. Based on what I read in the reviews, I thought, "hey why not give them a try" and ordered online. I am super glad I did. These boots are very comfortable to wear all day. I am a New Yorker-- I walk A LOT, and these shoes do not slow down my pace! I highly recommend, and I anticipate purchasing more in different colors.



I LOVE these booties. I wear them with everything from jeans to work pants and they'd still go great with the right dress. Can dress them up or down My first pair of style boots and I love them. I can walk in these all day and my foot does not get tired. The heel is perfect, I've worn with jeans and dress slacks. I love them so much.-Shoespie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment