Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Very comfortable and sexy shoe!-Shoespie Reviews

Love these shoes. These are my 2nd pair. Comfortable and fit as expected. Absolutely love these shoes! Super cute! Reasonably priced. Great fit to size. Comfortable with the platform - Nice quality - even better as they were on sale! Great shoe. This was definetly an investment :-) They are gorgeous and go with everything! -Shoespie Reviews

Comfortable even with the heel height. I love them! Cute and sexy shoes! Super happy with my purchase! Loved this pair! The kind you would buy again in more colors.My foot width is standard /normal, so for me the straps fit perfectly. they are exactly what i wanted.

Love these shoes. These are my 2nd pair. Comfortable and fit as expected. Absolutely love these shoes! Great fit to size. Comfortable with the platform - Nice quality - even better as they were on sale! They are gorgeous and go with everything! Comfortable even with the heel height. I love them!

Loved this pair! The kind you would buy again in more colors.My foot width is standard /normal, so for me the straps fit perfectly. This shoe is absolutely EVERYTHING!! Excellent quality and very comfortable considering the heel height. Pairs well with dresses skirts and skinny jeans. These shoes worked nice for a formal event I went to. I like them and they were pretty comfortable for the whole time I wore them. Then again I were heels 90% of the time. I am happy with the purchase. Very comfortable and sexy shoe! I was able to wear all day! This is what I get with all my Shoespie shoes, so this addition to my collection didn't disappoint!


So far so good.I bought these for a fashion show. The event is in a couple of weeks, but I rehearsed in them this past weekend. Loved this sandals!! Exactly whst I was looking for!! Are soo comfortable, elegant and beautiful!! I'm in love with this sandals. -Shoespie Reviews Have them in another color The shoe is beautiful. It fits to size and fits well. Overall, it is a lovely shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment