Saturday, February 4, 2017

I recently purchased these booties from Shoespie.-Shoespie Reviews

I'm super excited to wear these for the fall. I tried them on once and fell in love!!!perfect for jeans, concerts and fun. It is so confortable and looks good-Shoespie Reviews.These shoes are super comfy and cute. They go with everything!

I recently purchased these booties from Shoespie. Booties for my wife as a gift. She loves them from what she stated.This shoes is comfortable and stylish. I love this shoes.Very glad I made this purchase. So very comfortable, fit like a glove, really great booties.



My feet are a bit wide so the first day wearing them killed my feet. After that it stretched, now perfect! That was my experience with the black leather ones.I bought these online after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. I got it in black for Fall to wear for work and it has been great so far. The height of the heel is very comfortable to walk in every day. It doesn't cut my leg around the ankle as most of the other boots I have tried. You can easily dress up or down these booties! Loving it! This bootie was just what I wanted, something cute that I can throw on with jeans for the fall. I bought the black color and I love it.-Shoespie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment