Monday, February 13, 2017

I wore with long royal silk dress.-Shoespie Reviews

They fit perfect , I love them !!!!I love love love these so much!Love these shoes they are very comfortable and so well made . They are so cute. I love them.These shoes get tons of compliments. I've worn them all day walking around town and my feet still feel fine. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Gorgeous in every way.-Shoespie Reviews

Love these...fairly comfy and cool, memorable shoes. Pics are true to look. I wore with long royal silk dress. These made the outfit!Love this style, very sexy. highly recommend, I'm going to buy another pair in a different color I absolutely love these shoes! They are sexy and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I'm a 6.5 and ordered 3 pairs in different colors of these shoes These are by far one of the most comfortable pair of high heels I own. At first, I thought the narrow strap around my toes might have been a problem but they stayed reasonably comfortable for most of an evening out for dinner.

Very nice...liked it so much I bought it in all three colors!Love this shoe!!! Leather is nice and they fit true to size.I am totally obsessed they are so beautiful I love them SO much!!Love this shoe. Super cute! Fit just right. Will be great for an evening event that is only a few hours long.-Shoespie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment